LOCAL RULES HAVERLEIJ
OUT OF BOUNDS: Is indicated by white stakes and by all boundery fences surrounding the course. Internal Out of Bounds: The black and white stakes between holes 5 and 6 Red indicate OoB for hole 6 only. While playing hole 5 Red the stakes are Immovable Obstructions.
GROUND UNDER REPAIR: Is indicated by blue stakes. In case of interference by G.U.R. (R. 25-1a), the player MUST take relief under R. 25-1b.
OBSTRUCTIONS: Staked trees, paths covered by shells, 150m distance posts and sprinkler heads are Immovable Obstructions. In case of interverence by staked trees the player MUST take relief under R. 24-2b. In any of the other cases the player MAY take relief under R. 24-2b.
Sprinkler heads: If a ball lies off the putting green but not in a hazard and an immovable obstruction on or within two club-lengths of the putting green of the hole being played, intervenes on the line of play between the ball and the hole, the player may obtain relief as follows: The ball must be lifted and dropped at the nearest point to where the ball lay that
- is not nearer the hole
- avoids intervention and
- is not in a hazard or on the putting green
The ball may be cleaned when so lifted
DROPPING ZONES: If a ball is in or it is known or virtually certain that a ball that has not been found is in the water hazard of hole 4 Red or 9 Red; the player may:
- proceed under R 26; or
- as an additional option, drop a ball, under penalty of 1 stroke, in the dropping zone (DZ) of that hole
TEMPORARY LOCAL RULES may be in operation. Such rules will be posted on a notice board in the club house and/or on the notice board near hole 1 (Yellow and Red).
Penalty for breach of local rules: 2 strokes (stroke play); loss of hole (match play)
- Players on the putting green of hole 6 Yellow have priority over players on the teeing ground of hole 2 Yellow
- Players on the teeing ground of hole 4 Yellow have priority over the players on the putting green of hole 3 Yellow
- Players on the teeing ground of hole 6 Yellow have priority over players on the teeing ground of hole 3 Yellow
- Greenkeepers have priority at all times
2. ISLAND: The island, including the houses, in the water hazard to the left of hole 3, 4 and 6 Red, is considered part of the hazard.
3. Use of mobile phones is prohibited on the course except in a case of emergency.
DISTANCES: Are indicated on sprinkler heads through the green and by 150m posts right and/or left of the fairway. All distances are to the centre of the putting green.